Lingolingua Summer Experience in Cork
Many students decide upon Cork as a study destination because they want to live somewhere different and break away from the norm of studying in the biggest cities. Cork has a population of 190,000 people and offers a unique and friendly welcome to all.
In addition to attend English courses, the students take part in a lot of activities that give the opportunity to practice English in real situations, encouraging students to discover the places of interest and the most beautiful in Cork. There are also half-day excursions and full-day trips to some of the most visited and famed places in Cork and Ireland, such as Dublin.
Request more information or your place
Contact us and we will attend you personally by Whatsapp
Carpi +34 686 46 62 36| Maria +34 606 37 35 32
Age: Between 10-18
Course: 20 hours per week
Stay: 3 weeks in family (2 weeks consult)
Price: From 2.100€ (2 weeks consult)
Departure: As of June 26
Does not include: Flights and transfer
The price includes:
- 20 hours of weekly classes.
- Intensive Cambridge Exams Preparation course in July.
- Initial test, registration, material and diploma at the end of the course.
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers.
- College with sports facilities.
- Two students per family. Full board.
- "Packed Lunch" provided by the family from Monday to Saturday.
- Sundays, whole day with the family.
- Private Irish Group Leader accompanying our group in each activity.
- Cultural, recreational, sports activities, etc … every day.
- Night activities two days a week.
- An excursion of an entire day per week.
- Travel insurance.
- Accompaniment by monitor. Supervision 24/7.
- Lingolingua backpack.